Richard works with individuals, families and businesses helping them develop effective financial strategies to achieve their goals and dreams. He provides the best service and products to his clients utilizing the resources available within The Bulfinch Group as well as the extensive network of trusted legal, accounting and investment professionals with whom he has developed alliances over the years.
Experience: Richard’s clients benefit from his 30 years of experience as a financial specialist. He has had extensive experience dealing with estate planning issues, special needs families, and business owners. Richard accomplishments and affiliations include:
- Certified Financial Planner CFP® designation;
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) - American College;
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC®) - American College;
- Certification for Long Term Care;
- Member of the Boston Estate Planning Council;
- Taught disability insurance course for Life Underwriters Training Council;
- Appeared as financial expert on WRKO and Boston Business Radio; and
- Life and Qualifying member of the prestigious Million Dollar Round Table.
Philosophy and Methodology: People today are overwhelmed and bombarded with financial information from the media and press. My goal is to determine which options make the most sense for my clients. I take the time to understand each client’s situation and integrate their values into a custom-tailored model to maximize options and choices throughout their lifetime. My holistic approach makes it easy to identify and implement optimal strategies and tactics to build, protect, and distribute wealth. I take great pride in seeing my clients’ dreams become realities and helping them to enjoy their success during their lifetime as well as pass on a legacy to future generations.
Richard and his wife Mary Beth live in Arlington with their three daughters. He serves on the Board of the Elizabeth and George L. Sanborn Foundation for the Treatment and Cure of Cancer*. Richard enjoys sailing and coaches for the Special Olympics sailing program.
Registered Representative and Financial Advisor of Park Avenue Securities and Financial Representative of Guardian.
*Guardian and its subsidiaries do not endorse or have any direct or indirect responsibility with respect to this activity.